[R] display double dot over character in plotmath?

Ranjan Maitra maitra at email.com
Sun May 14 17:43:40 CEST 2017

Thanks, Duncan!

This works for the particular case and is, to my mind, a great solution!

However, I was wondering: is it possible to use these double dots with another character, such as omega?

I apologize for changing the question somewhat, but I did not realize earlier that there were separate codes for putting double dots over different letters and I thought that figuring out the simpler question would be enough for me to figure out the next step.

Thanks again!

Best wishes,
Ranjan