[R] Fwd: Cannot generate a *.docx file

Robert Baer rbaer at atsu.edu
Mon May 15 00:40:59 CEST 2017

I don't know what the error is, but your code snippet worked fine for me
on Windows 10, R 3.4.0-patched.

I noticed that rJava is a dependency.   Don't know that the patch or
Java updates I installed today could be a difference, but you might
update packages, patched version,  Java, etc  and try again [since it
worked here pasted right from your example].