[R] Offset - usersplits function package RPART

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Thu May 18 00:27:38 CEST 2017

> On May 17, 2017, at 6:43 AM, ลห พงพง <panjj1125 at outlook.com> wrote:
>
> I have written a user written splitting function recently, but I do not know how to use my splitting criteria to predict the test data. If I use the function ‘predict’, there will return an error message, please give me some helpful advice.

`predict`-methods are functions written to deliver results from a particular class. Look at:

 methods(predict)

Sometimes there is a func.default method for a generic function named `func`, but rather predictably I would say, there is no such default in the case of `predict`.

--
David Winsemius
Alameda, CA, USA