[R] Error: could not find function of a packge

Maity, Arnab K akumar at stat.tamu.edu
Wed May 24 23:11:27 CEST 2017

Dear R helpers,

I created a package on github. It is located at "arnabkrmaity/brlrmr". Then I submitted this on CRAN and it is now available on CRAN.

When I install this package from github using install.github("arnabkrmaity\brlrmr"), everything works fine. However, when I install directly from R CRAN by install.packages("brlrmr"), and then try to examine the functions, I receive an error, ?

Error: could not find function "fil"

fil() is a function of this package. The data with this package is getting attached fine.

Any idea what is going wrong with the submission? Your help is much appreciated.

Thank you.

Arnab Kumar Maity
Department of Statistics
Texas A&M University
3143 TAMU, Room 401A
College Station, TX 77843
akumar at stat.tamu.edu<mailto:arnabkrmaity at stat.tamu.edu>
arnabkrmaity at tamu.edu
+1 779 777 3428<tel:%2B1%20779%20777%203428>

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]