[R] creat contingency tables with fixed row and column margins

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Sat May 27 22:04:44 CEST 2017

> On May 27, 2017, at 12:49 PM, li li <hannah.hlx at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>  Is there an R function that can be used to enumerate all the contingency
> tables with fixed row and column margins. For example, can we list all 3 by
> 3 tables with row margins 3,6,6 and column margins 5,5,5.

The Posting Guide suggests that you describe the results of your efforts at searching:

https://www.google.com/search?q=use+r%3Alang+to+enumerate+contingency+tables+with+fixed+margins&oq=use+r%3Alang+to+enumerate+contingency+tables+with+fixed+margins&aqs=chrome..69i57.35014j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

>   Thanks very much!
>   Hanna
>
> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]

And (yet again) you are asked to post in plain text.