[R] rollapply() produces NAs

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Sun May 28 19:45:33 CEST 2017

You will get better help if you read the Posting Guide mentioned at the foot if every posting including this one carefully and pay attention.

A) You need to post in plain text, as your code came through the mailing list damaged.

B) You need to include sample data and make your code run from a clean R environment. See [1][2][3].

C) You need to make sure your function returns sensible results for short input vectors or input vectors with NA in them, as rollapply/embed need to be told how to handle the beginning/end of the series.

[1] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example

[2] http://adv-r.had.co.nz/Reproducibility.html

[3] https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/reprex/index.html