[R] (no subject)

Pedro páramo percentil101 at gmail.com
Tue May 30 19:41:03 CEST 2017

Hi all,

I get started with R till many time ago.

I want to make a function that makes a plot with several inputs.

First of all, the first input is a date 01/01/2014.

I make a plot of a calculated series from 01/01/2014 till TODAY.

How can I make this vector authomatically without calculating in Excel?

Then I have a value for instance 6 and then a value 30.000

So each day the associated vector minorates 6.

the final matrix will be somenting like this

result

01/01/2014 30000
02/01/2014  29994
03/01/2014 29988
30/05/2017 (today)

Finally I want to plot the series but with left and right axis on de Y (the
horizontal axes is time)

Can you guide me?

I´m reading manual but I need it urgently so please receive my apologuises
if it is not very clever to ask help for you.

I´m sure I will achive but if you can guide me I will earn time to learn
what I need.

Many thanks in advance

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]