[R] Scatterplot3d :: Rotating x tick labels by x degrees

Alex Restrepo alex.restrepo at outlook.com
Wed Nov 1 03:48:41 CET 2017

Hello,

David, don’t worry about answering this question or any of my inquiries in the future.  Not looking for code servants. Definitely not an expert at using the scatter plot 3D  library.  That being said, I plan on researching rgl as was recommended so kindly on a previous response to my question.

Regards, Alex