[R] Data invisible to read.csv

WRAY NICHOLAS nicholas.wray at ntlworld.com
Wed Nov 1 15:30:03 CET 2017

Hello   This relates to trying to upload csv files to R.  Essentially I have
some v large csv files, but in the column where the dates are appears the column
entry "00:00.0" for every line.  But in the formula bar appears a date as well,
for example "01/04/09 00:00.0", and this never appears in the main body of the
document

It's the dates I need but they seem to be invisible to the read.csv function by
which I'm uploading - that works, but simply gives "00:00.0" and not the date
bit.  I've never seen this before.  Does anyone know what's going on and how I
can get to the date string?

Thanks, Nick Wray
	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]