[R] SamplingStrata R package

Chris S cjsilwood at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 14:00:13 CET 2017

Hi all

I am hoping to use the SamplingStrata R package for a dataset describing a
population of businesses wherein I have information on the type of
business, as well as, for designated employment number bands, number of
employees and business turnover information. So ideally the stratification
will be business type X business size. I am not 100% sure what "domains"
(in the vernacular of the package) would be referring to in this case? Also
can I employ both number of employees and business turnover information to
optimise the stratification sampling procedure?

thank you in advance

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]