[R] "prob" package alternative

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Thu Nov 2 19:29:13 CET 2017

> On Nov 2, 2017, at 11:15 AM, Tiby Kantrowitz <tlkantro at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> The issue is fAsianOptions. Is there a version that works with the latest version of R? If not, which version of it works with which version of R and where can it be found? I tried several at the archive already.

sessionInfo()
R version 3.4.2 Patched (2017-10-04 r73465)
Platform: x86_64-apple-darwin15.6.0 (64-bit)
Running under: OS X El Capitan 10.11.6

packageDescription("fAsianOptions")
Package: fAsianOptions
Version: 3010.79
Revision: 5522
Date: 2013-06-23
Title: EBM and Asian Option Valuation
Author: Diethelm Wuertz and many others, see the SOURCE file
Depends: R (>= 2.4.0), timeDate, timeSeries, fBasics, fOptions
Suggests: RUnit
Maintainer: Yohan Chalabi <yohan.chalabi at rmetrics.org>
Note: Several parts are still preliminary and may be changed in the future. this
          typically includes function and argument names, as well as defaults for
          arguments and return values.
LazyData: yes
License: GPL (>= 2)
Packaged: 2013-06-23 18:22:14 UTC; yohan
NeedsCompilation: yes
Repository: CRAN
Date/Publication: 2013-06-24 01:53:27
Built: R 3.4.2; x86_64-apple-darwin15.6.0; 2017-11-01 22:45:02 UTC; unix