[R] Problem with r project in ubuntu xenial

George Balas gbalas07 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 23:39:37 CET 2017

I have a problem with R in Ubuntu 16.04. I do not know if it is mine pc or
general problem but I was not able to find solution on Internet.
First of all I can not change locale to greek by getting this message:
"In Sys.setlocale("LC_CTYPE", "Greek") :
  OS reports request to set locale to "Greek" cannot be honored"
Second and more serious is that I can not use some functions like
graph_from_adjacency_matrix or print_all I get these messeges:
"could not find function "graph_from_adjacency_matrix""
"could not find function "print_all"".
I am using R version 3.4.2 (2017-09-28) -- "Short Summer" either on rstudio
or ubuntu terminal.
On my pc I also run win 10 with the same installs and I do not have the
above problems, but I work on ubuntu and can not change Os all the time.
Please help me.

Thank you for your time,
George
gbalas07 at gmail.com