[R] Question - TukeyHSD

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 21:33:50 CET 2017

AFAICS, without knowing the structure of your data and what specifically
you wish to do, how could one answer your question? -- which is probably
yes, you can do it, but without further info, ??? Maybe someone with a
better crystal ball can help -- or you could clarify.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."