[R] Change colour of line in logi.hist.plot

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 18:07:54 CET 2017

Warning: Untested.

Note the "..." argument in the functions Help docs. This means "additional
optional arguments," which are passed down to underlying function calls.
The question is: what arguments? For plotting functions, especially those
using base graphics, it usually means the same sort of optional arguments
one would use for the plain plot.default() function. Lattice graphics is
somewhat similar for many of these arguments; ggplot graphics quite
different. But anyway, have a look at ?plot.default and try col = "black"
or maybe "col.line" = black. If this doesn't work (and you may have already
have tried this), hopefully someone else will have a better answer.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."