[R] Help in R

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Sun Nov 5 19:38:35 CET 2017

> On Nov 5, 2017, at 9:28 AM, Ahsan Zahir via R-help <r-help at r-project.org> wrote:
>

> Hey,
>
> I am a beginner in R.
>
> How do I read last 10 values from column- Movie, from a dataset?

Some questions are so simple that they strongly suggest no prior effort at self-leanrning. In such cases the usual recommendation given at Rhelp is that you read an introductory text. Many of us used the "Introduction to R" that is shipped with every copy of R:

https://cran.r-project.org/doc/manuals/r-release/R-intro.pdf