[R] update R version in windows

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 18:00:04 CET 2017

?update.packages

Should take care of packages. Manually reinstalling R binaries seems
straightforward enough that it isn't much of a burden; but installing from
source may be a different story, depending on your OS.

The RStudio interface automates much of this, but it may not be enough for
you or what you want.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter