[R] Where to get support for Rserve?

Morkus morkus at protonmail.com
Mon Nov 13 19:52:41 CET 2017

Hey Bert,

That's super helpful (maintainer ("rserve")). I had no idea. :)

So much good stuff right there in R.

I didn't find any relevant hits looking on the web for my particular problem, but I'll email the maintainer.

Thanks very much.

- M

Sent from [ProtonMail](https://protonmail.com), Swiss-based encrypted email.