[R] RStudio blank upon opening

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Fri Nov 17 15:41:04 CET 2017

You should ask this in the RStudio support forums.. it is not about R.

I will say anecdotally regarding such behavior that RStudio expects  certain directories that it creates to be hidden (e.g. the .Rproj.user directory for projects) so if you copied or otherwise messed with those files then this might happen.  However,  your description does not mention projects and I don't know what other directories or files might lead to such behavior, so do go and ask people more likely to know the answer.