[R] Best way to study internals of R ( mix of C, C++, Fortran, and R itself)?

Juan Telleria jtelleriar at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 00:04:18 CET 2017

The R Community made a call for one person to be in charge of R Contributed
Documentation, and I have done a request for being in charge of such duty.

If assigned, my plan is to implement Atlassian's Confluence along the R
Community (Accessed though R Project.org), in order to generate a Wiki and
Document Store for R, at all levels (R Internals, User Tutorials, etc.)

In a similar way the Apache Software Foundation does:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/dashboard.action

So contribution and user guide for internals could be documented in such
platform for future users.