[R] RFM Analysis Help

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Wed Oct 4 15:49:32 CEST 2017

You won't deliver your question successfully to the mailing list if you don't follow the Posting Guide, particularly with regard to attachments. The most reliable way is to include your question in the text of your PLAIN TEXT format email with no attachments. Yes, there is an option in Gmail to turn off html format.