[R] Issue calling MICE package

Ole Høst olehost at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 09:28:28 CEST 2017

Sorry, I was not clear enough. The reason I want to use mice::mice() rather
than library(mice); mice() is that I want to call it from my own package.
But the reprex works from the command line as well, straight after
launching R:

  mice::mice(airquality)
  #> Error in check.method(setup, data): The following functions were not
found: mice.impute.pmm, mice.impute.pmm

The mice.impute functions are exported from the mice package but not
found.I cannot figure out why but I was hoping someone else had come across
the issue.

Interestingly, I can circumvent the problem by doing
  foreach(i = ...) %dopar% {mice::mice()}

Thanks for your help,
Ole