[R] Help in R package

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Fri Oct 6 17:44:30 CEST 2017

> On Oct 5, 2017, at 7:19 PM, Akram Alhadainy <akram2004hatem at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I watched your YouTube videos for explanation for R package.

Rhelp is a mailing list. It does not release Youtube videos.

> They are
> really helpful for new beginner for using R. Please I need your help for
> solving inequalities that contain beta functions using R studio. I attached
> the file that contains this inequalities.

We are also not a code writing service and we don't do homework. Please read the Posting Guide.

> I appreciate your help and looking forward to hear from you.
>
> Akram

David Winsemius
Alameda, CA, USA

'Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced.'   -Gehm's Corollary to Clarke's Third Law