[R] multi variable analysis

Ranjan Maitra maitra at email.com
Sun Oct 8 20:37:50 CEST 2017

Arun,

I would suggest either getting enrolled in a multivariate statistics class and the pre-requisites for this or going back to your boss and asking him or her to hire a MS-level statistician since this is clearly beyond your current state of knowledge.

Don't expect R-help to be a free consulting service. And of course, your query has nothing to do with R.

Thanks,
Ranjan