[R] Bootstrapped Regression

Rui Barradas ruipbarradas at sapo.pt
Sat Oct 14 21:29:17 CEST 2017

Hello,

Give us a dataset example. If your dataset is named x post the output of

dput(head(x, 20))

And post the code you are running for the regression.
What have you tried? The help page for function boot has an example of
generelized linear regression (nuke.boot) that you might adapt to your
needs.

Hope this helps,

Rui Barradas