[R] survival analysis - predict function

Meghna Govil meghna.govil at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 17:28:53 CEST 2017

Hi

I'm trying to predict the values for a survreg object called
loglogistic_na. Here is the definition of loglogistic_na and following that
the syntax used for the predict function. But upon execution I don't get
any output. Not sure what I'm doing wrong:

loglogistic_na <- survreg(Surv(time_na,event_na) ~ t_na, dist="loglogistic")
summary(loglogistic_na)
extractAIC(weibull_na)
extractAIC(loglogistic_na)

# first way
l.pred <- predict(loglogistic_na, train1_model)
l.pred.q <- predict(loglogistic_na, train1_model,
type="quantile"p=pct,se=TRUE)
result <- cbind(data.frame(train1_model, l.pred), l.pred.q)
names(result) <- c("Actual", "Predicted", "Lower", "Upper")
head(result)

Thanks

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]