[R] Pass Parameters to RScript?

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Mon Oct 30 16:58:24 CET 2017

I do not do this either, and technically this list is not the right place to ask this multi-language question, rather apparently [1] is because the alternative to using a system call is to use the Rserve service. You should use a search engine to look for info on using rjava and rserve.

[1] https://mailman.rz.uni-augsburg.de/pipermail/stats-rosuda-devel/