[R] How to use getSymbols() to get annual data

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 07:09:36 CEST 2017

Reading ?getSymbols, why do think you can get yearly data if the src --
"yahoo" by default -- only contains daily data? And if you can get the
daily data, why can't you just pick a day from each year to make it yearly?

Note: I'm not a quantmod user, so apologies if I just don't get it.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."