[R] ISO3 code to 7 continents names

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Thu Sep 7 22:11:29 CEST 2017

The unequivocal answer is that it is possible, and most likely you have bad data or are referring to an incomplete lookup table.

For us to see what your problem is would rewquire a reproducible example, but what you have provided is not reproducible [1][2][3].

[1] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example

[2] http://adv-r.had.co.nz/Reproducibility.html

[3] https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/reprex/index.html (read the vignette)