[R] Multinomial Regression for Complex Survey

Yen Lee b88207001 at ntu.edu.tw
Fri Sep 8 04:48:19 CEST 2017

Hi Dear Rusers,

I am working on a survey data with the "survey" package. The logistic
regression and multinomial regression would be the main statistic method I
want to use. I found that the svyglm function could be used to conduct the
logistic regression with the complex design but not the multinomial
regression. I wonder if there is any package or function in the "survey"
could be used to handle this problem. Please let me know if you have any
clue.

I appreciate your willingness to help! Thank you for your time!

Best,

Yen

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]