[R] comparition of occurrence of multiple variables between two dataframes

Céline Lüscher c-luescher at hispeed.ch
Tue Sep 12 13:57:47 CEST 2017

Yes of course, I can share this short view of the datas.

Here is the head() of data100, containing all the trees with a final value higher than 100 :

CV11
CV12
CV13
CV14
CV15
CV21
CV22
CV23
CV24
CV25
CV26
CV31
CV32
CV33
CV41
CV42
CV43
CV44
CV51
CV52
IN11
IN12
IN13
1291
0
0
0
1
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
1083
0
4
0
1
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
3919
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
2
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
14685
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
1
0
0
4021
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
1
0
0
5452
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0

IN14
IN21
IN22
IN23
IN31
IN32
IN33
IN34
BA11
BA12
BA21
DE11
DE12
DE13
DE14
DE15
GR11
GR12
GR13
GR21
GR22
GR31
GR32
1291
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
30
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
1083
3
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
3919
0
0
1
0
2
0
0
0
2
0
0
0
3
0
0
0
0
0
0
11
0
0
0
14685
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
11
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
4021
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
11
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
5452
0
0
1
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
2
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0

EP11
EP12
EP13
EP14
EP21
EP31
EP32
EP33
EP34
EP35
NE11
NE12
NE21
OT11
OT12
OT21
OT22
ecoval

1291
0
8
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
1192

1083
0
8
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
424

3919
1
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
380

14685
0
1
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
370

4021
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
1
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
358

5452
0
0
0
0
0
0
1
0
0
11
0
0
0
0
1
0
0
356

The columns are the possible structures found on a tree (cavity, scar…)

And the same for the data0 :

CV11
CV12
CV13
CV14
CV15
CV21
CV22
CV23
CV24
CV25
CV26
CV31
CV32
CV33
CV41
CV42
CV43
CV44
CV51
CV52
IN11
IN12
IN13
4728
0
0
0
1
0
0
0
3
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
1
1
0
0
5339
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
1
0
0
11766
0
0
0
0
0
0
1
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
796
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
3561
0
0
0
1
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
1
0
0
0
0
10581
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
1
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0

IN14
IN21
IN22
IN23
IN31
IN32
IN33
IN34
BA11
BA12
BA21
DE11
DE12
DE13
DE14
DE15
GR11
GR12
GR13
GR21
GR22
GR31
GR32
4728
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
1
0
0
0
0
0
0
5339
1
0
1
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
1
0
0
0
0
0
0
11766
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
1
1
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
796
1
1
0
0
1
0
0
0
1
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
3561
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
3
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
10581
0
0
0
1
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
1
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0

EP11
EP12
EP13
EP14
EP21
EP31
EP32
EP33
EP34
EP35
NE11
NE12
NE21
OT11
OT12
OT21
OT22
ecoval

4728
0
0
1
0
0
1
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
99

5339
0
1
0
0
0
0
1
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
99

11766
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
1
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
1
99

796
1
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
98

3561
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
98

10581
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
1
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
1
0
98

In short, the question is about to find a test to compare the occurrence of the structures between the group higher than 100 and the group under 100.

Thank you for your help,
C.

Gesendet von Mail für Windows 10