[R] Unable to load packages RODBC and RODBCext in R

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 19:58:14 CEST 2017

I don't use Windows, but this looks like a Windows permissions issue, no?

You could try moving them yourself manually or create another library
directory that R can access to put them in.

... or wait and hope for advice from someone who uses Windows to give you a
definitive answer.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter