[R] using phia with glmmTMB

Joseph Ciarrochi ciarrochij at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 23:26:02 CEST 2017

Hi folks,

I love the Phia package andwant to use it with glmmTMB, but when i try to
use the interactionMeans command, i get the below error

modelrepeatedmain2 <- glmmTMB(counts ~
 cluster*nominated*nominator*junior_senior+Ltime+
                              (1|school)+(1|id),
                             data=d_shortf,
                           family=nbinom1)

interactionMeans(modelrepeatedmain2)

Error in array(x, c(length(x), 1L), if (!is.null(names(x))) list(names(x),
 :
  'data' must be of a vector type, was 'NULL'

I can get this to work with GLMER of course, but I love the speed of
glmmTMB.

Is there any way to get interactionMeans to work with glmmTMB?

best
Joseph

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]