[R] Help with RDA analysis, function ''varpart'' in vegan

Eric Berger ericjberger at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 10:23:24 CEST 2017

I am not familiar with the vegan package, so I am just making a guess here.
If 'na.action=na.omit' is part of the call to varpart, try removing it from
the function call and moving it above as follows:

options(na.action="na.omit")
RDA_Ger <- varpart(comm, x1, x2, x3, transfo="hellinger", scale = FALSE)

Maybe that will help.

Regards,
Eric