[R] Convert data into zoo object using Performance analytics package

PIKAL Petr petr.pikal at precheza.cz
Fri Sep 22 12:16:42 CEST 2017

Hi

From: Upananda Pani [mailto:upananda.pani at gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, September 22, 2017 11:53 AM
To: PIKAL Petr <petr.pikal at precheza.cz>
Cc: r-help <r-help at r-project.org>; Gabor Grothendieck <ggrothendieck at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [R] Convert data into zoo object using Performance analytics package

Dear All,

Thanks a lot for your help. Would you please let me know if i want to read a csv file as

No, you probably need to read R basics (R-intro). I had no problem using Gabor’s code version 1 for reading directly. You obviously lack basic understanding how R works with objects.

Cheers
Petr

zoo object from my local file rather than directly from the website, how to do that?

library(zoo)
u  <- "https://faculty.washington.edu/ezivot/econ424/sbuxPrices.csv"
fmt <- "%m/%d/%Y"

With sincere regards,