[R] Syntax for capturing and writing file names

Neotropical bat risk assessments neotropic@l@b@t@ @ending from gm@il@com
Thu Apr 19 13:45:44 CEST 2018

Hi all,

I am looking for syntax to read a list of *txt files, (loop through?)
each with a different data content but same fields, then run lines of
code to produce summary stats (I have working code for this) and add the
matching data file name when writing the results of a line of R code.
Suggestions on any package vignettes that may be useful welcomed.

My manual code for this is below and need to understand how to have the
"DataFile" name changed to match the name of each data file as it is
read and processed.

*write.csv(BatStats,file="C:\\=Bat data working\\Acoustic
Parameters\\DataFile_Stats.csv")*

--

Bruce W. Miller, PhD.
Neotropical bat risk assessments

If we lose the bats, we may lose much of the tropical vegetation and the lungs of the planet

Using acoustic sampling to identify and map species distributions for >25 years.

Providing free Interactive identification keys and call fact sheets for the vocal signatures of New World Bats

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]