[R] Problem reading R files

Jack Frazer j@ck@fr81 @ending from gm@il@com
Fri Apr 20 08:21:02 CEST 2018

 Dear R Developers,

I hope this email finds you well.

As a newcomer to the world of R, I'm trying different exercises. In my way,
I faced with some, seemingly, trivial problems but there is not any
response for that around the web. So, I thought can get help from you.
Specifically, in tutorial presented at http://www.rdatamining.com/doc
s/twitter-analysis-with-r,  I faced with a problem on using OAuth. When I
use the first approach, the following error will be occurred:

[1] "Using browser based authentication"
Error in curl::curl_fetch_memory(url, handle = handle) :
  Failed to connect to api.twitter.com port 443: Connection refused

And when it comes to the second approach, the following error rises:

[1] "Using direct authentication"
Error in check_twitter_oauth() : OAuth authentication error:
This most likely means that you have incorrectly called
setup_twitter_oauth()'

Unfortunately, the online resources could not help. For example, all the
solutions introduced in StackOverflow could not work for me.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/31128492/twitter-setup-t
witter-oauth-failing

*Moreover, in reading data from the current directory, the readRDS method
sucks*. I got same error using import() in rio package.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/49908803/error-in-reading-files-in-r

So, please  let me know if you have some solution for the issues.

Thanks for your consideration.

Regards,

Jack

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]