[R] Question about subset

Mon Apr 9 06:31:53 CEST 2018

Please read the "Details" section of the help file -- it essentially
tells you what to do by directly using indexing; e.g. for a vector,
index by:
[is.na(subset) | subset]  .

Adjust as necessary for your data structure.Or look at the code of,
e.g. subset.data.frame and create your own subset version/method by
making the trivial modification to that code.

R is open source. Sometimes it's worthwhile to take advantage of this
by making a simple modification to its code on your own before hunting
for packages.

Cheers,
Bert

Cheers,