[R] Adding a new conditional column to a list of dataframes

Sun Apr 15 16:42:47 CEST 2018

Your failure to send your question using plain text format means that the mailing list tried to fix that and we are seeing your code all messed up. Please learn how to use your email program... or we may not even be able to figure out your question at all.

I think you need to pay attention to what your function is returning... whatever is on the last line of the function is key. Try testing your function separately from the lapply to insure you get what you want. Also be sure to use braces when they are needed to define your function.