[R] Hacked

Ulrik Stervbo u|r|k@@tervbo @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Apr 17 20:37:08 CEST 2018

I asked the moderators about it. This is the reply

"Other moderators have looked into this a bit and may be able to shed more
light on it. This is a "new" tactic where the spammers appear to reply to
the r-help post. They are not, however, going through the r-help server.

It also seems that this does not happen to everyone.

I am not sure how you can automatically block the spammers.

Sorry I cannot be of more help."

--Ulrik

Jeff Newmiller <jdnewmil using dcn.davis.ca.us> schrieb am Di., 17. Apr. 2018,
14:59: