[R] Copy text from Script syntax into .txt

MacQueen, Don m@cqueen1 @end|ng |rom ||n|@gov
Wed Apr 25 23:13:46 CEST 2018

Try putting this
   options(echo=TRUE)
at the beginning of your script

See ?source for a clue

-Don

--
Don MacQueen
Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory

On 4/24/18, 2:23 AM, "R-help on behalf of P. Roberto Bakker" <r-help-bounces using r-project.org on behalf of robertobakker using gmail.com> wrote:

    Hi everybody,

    How can I get text from RScript (e.g. syntax, reminder) into the result
    text.
    Sink() does not do that - I only read the results and therefore I have to
    'guess' which syntax was used where - reminders I wrote are lost.

    Bw and thank you in advance,

    Roberto

    	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]