[R] FPMC?

Charles Determan cdeterm@njr @ending from gm@il@com
Tue Aug 14 22:43:12 CEST 2018

Greetings R users,

I recently came across an interesting paper regarding recommender systems.
The particular method defined in the manuscript was Factorizing
Personalized Markov Chains.  You can find the article in question here (
http://www.ra.ethz.ch/cdstore/www2010/www/p811.pdf).  I am curious if
anyone here has ever come across anything like this before in the R
community.  I have found multiple packages on Markov Chains but nothing
with respect to combining them with matrix factorization.  I will continue
to search around but thought I would pose the question here as well.

Regards,
Charles

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]