[R] CODE HELP

Eric Berger er|cjberger @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Aug 2 10:22:31 CEST 2018

Hi Saptorshee,
Two comments:
1. no attachments made it through to the list. You probably need to include
the code directly in your email, and send your email as plain text
(otherwise information gets stripped)
2. for anyone interested in following up on Saptorshee's question, I
searched for the paper "Two Examples ..." and found that it is available
for download from https://arxiv.org/pdf/1806.10423.pdf. (It looks quite
interesting with a lot of discussion regarding various optimization
packages and their current status regarding availability from R.)

Best,
Eric