[R] loop over matrix: subscript out of bounds

Tue Aug 7 16:37:27 CEST 2018

Hello,

If it is not running as you want it, you should say what went wrong.
Post the code that you have tried and the expected output, please.
(In fact, the lack of expected output was the reason why my suggestion
was completely off target.)

Rui Barradas