[R] Plot function: hourly data and x-axis

MacQueen, Don m@cqueen1 @end|ng |rom ||n|@gov
Thu Aug 9 18:39:54 CEST 2018

Normally, one turns off the x-axis tick marks and labels by supplying   xaxt='n'  in the plot() call, and then adds a customized x-axis using the axis() function.

But without more information, little help can be provided (a vague question receives a vague answer).

I'd suggest reviewing the posting guide and other advice shown at the bottom of every email sent by R-help.

-Don

--
Don MacQueen
Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory