[R] Resolving installed package updates warning

MacQueen, Don m@cqueen1 @end|ng |rom ||n|@gov
Fri Aug 10 18:15:37 CEST 2018

I would start by trying to install rgdal by itself, rather than as part of a "batch" update. As in

  Install.packages('rgdal')

 My expectation is that you will see a more complete error message specific to rgdal, which presumably will provide a clue or pointer.

-Don

--
Don MacQueen
Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory