[R] Assistance on Installing Rattle

Shivi Bhatia @h|v|pmp82 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Aug 12 12:49:18 CEST 2018

Hi Eric,

Thank you for the reply. I am adding the session details below, hope it
helps:
R version 3.5.1 (2018-07-02)
Platform: x86_64-w64-mingw32/x64 (64-bit)
Running under: Windows >= 8 x64 (build 9200)

Matrix products: default
locale:
[1] LC_COLLATE=English_India.1252  LC_CTYPE=English_India.1252
LC_MONETARY=English_India.1252
[4] LC_NUMERIC=C                   LC_TIME=English_India.1252

attached base packages:

Thanks.