[R] source script file that contains Unicode non-English characters

Faridedin Cheraghi |@r|dcher @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Aug 12 17:48:20 CEST 2018

that's right and I don't want to change my locale. my sessionInfo() :

R version 3.5.1 (2018-07-02)
Platform: x86_64-w64-mingw32/x64 (64-bit)
Running under: Windows >= 8 x64 (build 9200)

Matrix products: default

locale:
[1] LC_COLLATE=English_United States.1252
[2] LC_CTYPE=English_United States.1252
[3] LC_MONETARY=English_United States.1252
[4] LC_NUMERIC=C
[5] LC_TIME=English_United States.1252

attached base packages:

thanks