[R] Mysterious seg fault --- SOLVED

Chris Evans chr|@ho|d @end|ng |rom p@yctc@org
Wed Aug 15 08:40:14 CEST 2018

Ah, if I'd had a fortune for every time I invoked the wrath of the IT gods and the malicious work of their gremlins, I'd be an obscenely wealthy person by now.

More seriously, I can't tell you how much I appreciate the joyous flickers of humour here, amidst all the pain and suffering (yes, I may be projecting a bit here), and the welcome, vital, but often humiliating genius many contributors bring as it underlines how low my statistical and computing IQ is.

I have Rolf as #1 for self-deprecating humour on r-help.  Keep rescuing my sense of humour on my gremlin-beset days please Rolf, all!

Chris