[R] Problem with loaded R packages

Marc Schwartz m@rc_@chw@rtz @end|ng |rom me@com
Wed Aug 15 20:33:25 CEST 2018

Hi,

The ?source function is intended to read a plain text R source code file into the R console, not a PDF file.

Even if source() could read in a PDF file, you have a typo in the URL, which is CRAN, not BioConductor, and which should be:

  https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/cgdsr/vignettes/cgdsr.pdf

Regards,

Marc Schwartz