[R] bar plot add space to group data

Rolf Turner r@turner @end|ng |rom @uck|@nd@@c@nz
Sat Aug 18 00:22:45 CEST 2018

On 18/08/18 02:37, David L Carlson wrote:

> Notice below that your message is substantially scrambled. R-Help is a
> plain text only list so you should set your email client to produce plain text messages.
>
> The best place to start is with the manual page for the barplot() function:
>
> ?barplot or help(barplot)
>
> You will find the description of the space= argument useful.

<SNIP>

If one struggles through the garbled html bumff, one sees that the OP
*did* indeed use the "space=" argument.  However it does not appear to
have had the desired effect, and I cannot see why.  Since the OP did not
supply the data, I cannot experiment.

Perhaps someone else will have some insight.

cheers,

Rolf Turner

--
Technical Editor ANZJS